Looking to advance your magazine or media career?
The CEO Magazine was established to simplify life for high-level executives and inspire them to achieve greater things. We believe that achieving this vision takes more than hard work, it takes the right people to make it happen.
Here are a few reasons why we love working at The CEO Magazine and think you will too:
- We are high achievers, who work tirelessly to secure the best features, advertisers, contributors, and technology for our magazine
- Our readers are made up of global leaders and executives, which means we often get to rub shoulders with these inspiring people to discuss strategy, innovation, and the business landscape
- After two years of consecutive service, we are rewarded with five weeks of annual leave instead of four
- We have amazing incentives to reward our hard-working sales team, with generous commission structures as well as bonus incentives like vouchers, gifts, and holidays
- Our people are so great that we even like to mingle outside of work hours! Our social club makes sure there’s always an exciting event just around the corner
- We love bonding over food, so don’t be surprised if we head off to the local pub for an impromptu lunch every now and again
- We believe our greatest asset is our people, which is why we receive ongoing training and mentoring to help us continually learn and grow
Interested in joining the team? Check out the positions below to see if there’s one that suits your skills and experience.
Lead Developer - Digital Platform Manager
Digital News Journalists
We have a brand new position for a Digital News Journalist to join our expanding digital team.
Junior Staff Writer
The CEO Magazine currently have a new position for a writer to join our expanding editorial team.
Media and Communications Managers
We are seeking enthusiastic salespeople to join our exciting and friendly team.