Lead Developer - Digital Platform Manager - AUSTRALIA
Bean Media Group is a young, dynamic media company with global headquarters on Sydney's Northern Beaches. We produce the iconic and award-winning business publication The CEO Magazine, which is one of the most inspiring hard-copy and digital business publications for CEOs and business leaders around the world.
The CEO Magazine has four offices worldwide and is distributed in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Asia and India. The company also hosts the highly anticipated annual event The CEO Magazine's Executive of the Year Awards in Australia, hosted by Eddie McGuire.
You will lead the development team and manage all digital infrastructure for the company. This role requires you to be hands-on with development, project management and making key decisions.
As Digital Platform Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all web, digital, development and IT platforms in the business. You will also need to provide support to all our global offices.
- Start: ASAP
- Full time
- Monday to Friday: 8.00am – 4.30pm
- Great team
- Benefits include company laptop and phone allowance
- Fantastic company perks and incentives
- Opportunity for growth
- Career progression in a fast-growing international company
- Reports directly to the Managing Director
Essential skills and experience:
- 8+ years: core web-development fundamentals, including HTML/HTML5, XML, CSS
- 5+ years: Magento CE or EE, and WordPress (full customisation experience); PHP and MySQL (LAMP stack); technical SEO methods and structure
- 3+ years: project management; leading or managing a team
- 3+ years: API Development (Rest, SOAP, oauth)
- Experience of various CRM-style systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience of payment gateway development (eWay, PayPal, Chargify)
- Experience automating systems and processes using software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Managing integration between various enterprise cloud-based systems (Salesforce, Magento, XERO)
- Strong Linux system administration skills and/or knowledge, especially focusing on web platforms such as Nginx, Apache, Varnish, AWS, IIS and others.
- Strong vendor management experience with the ability to give direction to developers and relevant suppliers.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment of modern DevOps methodologies. (CI/CD)
- Self-motivated team player, who enjoys solving technical problems.
- Experience with recurring payment model
- Experience with managing IT (systems and resources)
Remuneration dependent on experience
If you believe you have the right experience and personality to fulfil the role, then please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org