Media and Communications Managers - AUSTRALIA
We are seeking enthusiastic salespeople to join our exciting and friendly team.
At Bean Media Group we produce the renowned global publication The CEO Magazine. We have expanded our operations internationally and, in addition to our headquarters in Brookvale, Sydney, we now have offices in Manila, Singapore and Stockholm.
We are looking for enthusiastic superstars to join our vibrant outbound telesales team, to sell advertising in our print magazine, plus online at theceomagazine.com
As an office-based Media and Communications Manager, your role is to achieve and exceed specified sales targets through the identification of editorial opportunities, which are in turn supported by advertising.
This is an exciting role where you will be engaging daily with leading CEOs, MDs and other senior executives within the Australian and New Zealand business landscape.
- Meet and exceed daily and monthly KPIs, including specified sales targets
- Build and maintain strong, effective relationships with your client base
- Exercise a strong interest in business and have an awareness of the economic environment
- Be an active, engaged and supportive member of the media and communications team
What does it take to be a superstar?
- An engaging and professional phone manner
- Intelligent questioning and active listening
- Excellent and persuasive communication skills
- A desire to be successful; motivated by money
- Sticking to proven sales methods (e.g. well-written sales scripts)
- Ability to self-manage and thrive in a demanding telesales environment
- Not be afraid to pick up the phone – call times are important
- Have an outgoing personality – be fun and friendly.
You do not need sales experience for this role. What is more important is that you are self-motivated, possess the right attitude, and have a hunger to achieve set targets. We provide a full week of training along with ongoing support to keep your sales skills sharp. This is an outbound telesales role that requires dedication and commitment in order to achieve targets and earn commission.
If you think that you are the kind of superstar we are looking for: please call Steve Summers on 02 8925 7400.