Staff Writer - SINGAPORE
We have opened up a new position for a Staff Writer to join our global editorial team, who will be required to work out of our Asia office (based in Singapore).
Bean Media Group is a dynamic media company with global headquarters in Sydney, Australia and offices in Singapore, Sweden and India. We produce The CEO Magazine; an inspiring print and digital business publication for CEOs and business leaders globally. It comprises four main sections – Inspire, Innovate, Invest and Indulge – and along with CEO and business leader interviews, we feature articles on technology, finance, marketing, and business plus lifestyle topics. Our global website theceomagazine.com also features articles on exciting and exclusive destinations, gadgets, motoring and more.
We have opened up a new position for a Staff Writer to join our global editorial team, who will be required to work out of our Asia office (based in Singapore). This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to broaden their experience and expand their skills while working with great team and for an exciting company.
The role involves researching, interviewing and writing an eclectic mix of executive interviews for the Asia edition of The CEO Magazine, as well as organising photoshoots, and providing engaging digital content, as required.
Daily tasks include:
- Composing interesting and varied questions for interviews with top business leaders from Asia
- Conducting interviews with CEOs and business leaders via email and telephone
- Writing and editing engaging executive interviews and company profiles
- Writing well-researched and informative articles on a range of topics from management to finance, technology, health, travel, food and leisure
- Transcribing interviews with an eye for accuracy and detail
- Coordinating photoshoots and liaising with local photographers
- Liaising with clients and attending some events
- Following the global style guide
To be considered for this role we require the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role essential
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Professional phone manner
- Fluent in English, with impeccable grammar and literacy
- Ability to converse in Mandarin and translate into English
- Strong attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team to meet deadlines
- Ability to show initiative and take on task ownership
- Start: ASAP
- Full time
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 - 17:30
- Great team
- Opportunity for growth
- Career progression in a fast-growing international company
If you believe you have the right experience and personality to fulfil the role, then please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please.