To be eligible for the Young Executive of the Year award, applicants should:
- Be 35 years of age or under, as of 1 June 2016.
- Be employed in a full-time senior position for a private, public, not-for-profit, or government organisation in Australia that reaches an annual turnover of $10 m+.
- Be available to attend the awards from 6 to 11 pm on Thursday 24 November 2016 at Four Points by Sheraton, Darling Harbour, Sydney.
As part of the application process, applicants are required to answer four equally weighted questions that refer to achievements in the last 12 months.
Applicants were also required to answer the following two questions:
- What were your key objectives and how have you achieved them?
- Why should you win this award?
Young Executive of the Year - Finalists
General Manager ANZ
Change is a rocky road, but I go to bed each night knowing that my work is helping make cities better.
CB Richard Ellis
On overcoming challenges: Be honest to yourself and don't take feedback personally.
CEO and Founder
We encourage continuous learning & development across all employees at MyDeal.
Secret to getting ahead? Hard work, resilience & a healthy risk appetite.