We want to make the application process for the Executive of the Year Awards as easy and streamlined as possible, so, for 2020, we're excited to announce our revised list of categories.
• CEO of the Year
Job specific and industry awards:
• Managing Director of the Year
• CFO of the Year
• CIO of the Year
• CTO of the Year NEW
• COO of the Year
• CMO of the Year NEW
• Professional Services Executive of the Year
• HR Executive of the Year
• Recruitment Executive of the Year NEW
• Property Executive of the Year NEW
• Sales Executive of the Year
• Media Executive of the Year
• Not-For-Profit Executive of the Year
• Young Executive of the Year
• Startup Executive of the Year
• Executive Assistant of the Year
• Lifetime Achievement Award (Please note that this award does not accept applications)
Do you meet the criteria?
In order for us to recognise the best executives in Australia, there are a few ‘must-haves’ for all applications. If you have any questions about these, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To be an eligible applicant you must:
• Be able to demonstrate excellence in your role.
• Be employed in a full-time position in a private, public, not-for-profit or government organisation, or a registered charity in Australia.
• Have an annual turnover of more than A$3 million (This excludes the Not-For-Profit and Startup categories).
• Reside in Australia.
• Work for an organisation that has an Australian Business Number/ACN.
• Be available to attend the virtual awards ceremony on Thursday 12 November 2020.
• Be available (if necessary) for an interview with the judges (finalists only).
To be an eligible applicant you must not:
• Have filed for bankruptcy.
• Be affiliated with The CEO Magazine through investments or donations.
• Have been a judge in the 2018 or 2019 Executive of the Year Awards.
Some categories explained in more detail:
CEO of the Year
• Be available (if necessary) for an interview with judges (finalists only). Must submit a video on application.
Startup Executive of the Year
• Be the founder, co-founder or executive of a business that has been established, founded and/or incorporated within the past three years, with close or substantial connections within the Australian business community.
Young Executive of the Year
• Be 35 years of age or under as of 30 June 2020.
Professional Services Executive of the Year
• Industries include education, medical, accountancy, architectural, design, and engineering firms, legal services, and management and business consultants/service.