In celebration of The CEO Magazine’s 10th Executive of the Year Awards, we’ve added some new categories inspired by the triumphs of those industries.
So which category is right for you?
From Entrepreneur of the Year to Sales Executive of the Year, explore the 17 categories and see if you fit the eligibility criteria. Apply today!
Have a question? Send us an email at [email protected].
We want to make the application process for the Executive of the Year Awards as easy as possible, so, for 2021, we’re excited to announce a number of new categories.
Our major award is for a CEO of an Australian business. This year, our major award is being split into two categories dependent on annual turnover in the past 12 months.
As part of this application, you will be asked to submit a supporting video introducing yourself and your company financials. Finalists must also be available for an interview with the judges (if necessary).
The winners of CEO of the Year will be featured in our December ANZ magazine.
Managing Director of the Year
CFO of the Year
COO of the Year
Executive of the Year
Executive Assistant of the Year
HR and Recruitment Executive of the Year
Media & PR Executive of the Year
Sales Executive of the Year
Not-For-Profit Executive of the Year
Professional Services Executive of the Year
NEW: Real Estate Executive of the Year
NEW: Corporate Responsibility Executive of the Year
Start-up Executive of the Year
Young Executive of the Year
NEW: Entrepreneur of the Year
Lifetime Achievement Award
Do you meet the criteria?
In order for us to recognise the best executives in Australia, there are a few ‘must-haves’ for all applications. If you have any questions about these, please contact [email protected].
To be an eligible applicant you must:
• Be able to demonstrate excellence in your role.
• Be employed in a private, public, not-for-profit or government organisation, or a registered charity in Australia.
• Have an annual turnover of more than A$3 million (This excludes the CEO of the Year Awards, Not-For-Profit, Start-up and entrepreneur categories).
• Reside in Australia.
• Work for an organisation that has an Australian Business Number/ACN.
• Be available (if necessary) for an interview with the judges (finalists only).
• Be available (if necessary) for a photoshoot (finalists only).
• Be available to attend the Awards Ceremony in Sydney on Thursday 18 November 2021.
To be an eligible applicant you must not:
• Have filed for bankruptcy.
• Be affiliated with The CEO Magazine through investments or donations.
• Have been a judge in the 2019 or 2020 Executive of the Year Awards.
Know someone worthy of recognition? Nominate them today. The CEO Magazine will contact the nominee and they will then be required to complete the application themselves to be eligible for the award.