We are seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Assistant to join our growing team in this newly created entry-level role. Assisting our Digital Marketing Manager and Head of Digital on the whole marketing mix of The CEO Magazine, this is an extremely exciting opportunity for the right person. Tasks include: coordinating the development, design and delivery of all elements of digital campaigns (EDMs, social content, website contents, and more); uploading content to various digital platforms including WordPress, social media and digital apps; helping manage company social media channels; and liaising with the Digital and Marketing teams for projects. If this sounds like an exciting challenge that you can rise to, we want to hear from you.
This position is suitable for a recent marketing/communications graduate with up to 1-2 years’ experience. You will be a quick learner, listen to feedback, have a positive attitude, and love the digital marketing space.
We also ask that you have:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or similar discipline
- Excellent verbal, writing and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to show initiative and take ownership
- Experience with systems such as WordPress and Hootsuite advantageous, but not mandatory
- Experience with social media management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Great organisational skills and ability to manage time well
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team to meet deadlines
This full-time role is based in our Brookvale office in Sydney. The hours are 8am to 4.30pm to keep your work and home life balanced. We offer a fantastic, fun working environment and great perks (like our annual company trip to places like Mexico!), and excellent career progression in a fast-growing company (with global opportunities).
Please attach your CV and cover letter when submitting your application and send to [email protected]
Only apply if you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident. No recruitment agencies please.