For all media enquiries, contact The CEO Magazine:
You can also visit our press page to view our newsfeed or register for news updates as they happen.
We’re always on the lookout for experienced writers with skills in specific areas of business or a passion for the executive lifestyle. If you’re interested in writing for The CEO Magazine, visit our authors page for details.
- Agricultural & Farming
- Apparel & Accessories
- Automotive & Aviation
- Construction & Trades
- Entertainment & Leisure
- Finance & Banking
- Food & Beverage
- Government & Defence
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Hospitality & Tourism
- IT & Electronics
- Media & Publishing
- Mining & Metals
- Not for Profit & Charity
- Property & Real Estate
- Resources & Forestry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Services & Consulting
- Sport & Recreation
- Transportation & Logistics
- Utilities & Energy
Our prestigious Executive of the Year Awards is held each year in Australia and Europe, and is attended by executives from the world’s most respected and innovative brands. The awards recognise the individual achievements of high-level executives across all industries, and offers an opportunity for leaders to network and connect with their peers.
Our team is always looking for CEOs and executives with a story to tell – whether they have accomplished something extraordinary, overcome adversity, lead innovative programs or inspired fundamental change. Learn more on our interviews page.
Visit our shop to subscribe to our monthly magazine. Your subscription includes free international shipping, plus full access to our global website.
We have a global headquarters in Sydney, Australia, with offices in Singapore, India, Sweden, the Philippines and New York. Visit our contact page to find your local office or to send us an enquiry online.
In addition to our influential subscriber base, The CEO Magazine is also distributed through:
- Virgin, Qantas, Cathay Pacific, and Singapore Airlines First and Business Class Lounges throughout Australia
- Qantas first and business class lounges in Auckland and Wellington, New Zealand
- Every Australian Hilton Hotel Executive Room and Business Centre
- All Starwood Hotel Groups’ suites, premium rooms, and spas across Australia. This encompasses Sheraton, Westin, and Four Points by Sheraton
- Servcorp and Regus serviced offices in Australia and New Zealand
- New Zealand Scenic Hotels New Zealand-wide (Scenic Hotel Te Pania, Scenic Hotel Southern Cross, Scenic Suites Queenstown, Scenic Hotel Marlborough, Heartland Hotel Cotswold, Scenic Hotel Dunedin City), SKYCITY Auckland’s business centre, and magazines are placed in their luxury executive cars