As The CEO Magazine continues its commitment to presenting readers with business-relevant trends, insights and news from around the world, we’re pleased to announce that The CEO Magazine is an official media partner with the BIG BFSI Future Tech Show & Awards 2022.
Officially supported by NITI Aayog, the 10th edition of the Big BFSI Future Tech Show & Awards will bring together top-tier CIOs in India in an exchange of the latest industry information and effective techniques, as they prepare for the next phase of tech-powered growth in India. The Big BFSI Show & Awards is set to take place on 27 July 2022 at the Taj Lands End in Mumbai, India.
“It is an exciting time for the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) industry. The Big BFSI Future Tech Show & Awards has invited India’s most elite CIOs and technology leaders together to share best practices and exchange knowledge on how they are gearing up for the next phase of tech-powered growth within the BFSI industry. The CEO Magazine is a leading source of relevant trends, business news and inspiration for the world’s most successful leaders, executives, investors and entrepreneurs, and we’re pleased to announce our support and participation as an official media partner with the Big BFSI Future Tech Show & Awards 2022,” shares Tod Ridgway, Global Marketing Director at The CEO Magazine.
The show segment of this event will feature interactive sessions, insightful tech talks, panel discussions and, engaging networking opportunities, providing a hands-on learning experience to the technology stakeholders converging from the Indian BFSI and Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) space. Top tech leaders and key decision-makers will engage in dialogues on redefining the future of banking and discuss a variety of topics:
- The rise of challenger banks in India
- The future of money
- Transactions and the decline of cash
- Data-driven CX for higher ROI
- Chatbots as ‘financial concierge’
- A transition towards green banking and much more.
The show will feature a ground-breaking collaboration of experts, including:
- Dr Amitabh Rajan, Chairman – Reserve Bank of India
- Anila Rao, VP – APAC, Haptik
- Sumeet Puri, Chief Technology Solutions Officer – Solace
- Chandan Gupta, Vertical Head – Data Center Services, Web Werks – Iron Mountain India DCs
- Harshwardhan Mittal, CTO – Yubi (Formerly CredAvenue)
- Somayajula Shekhar Rao, Head Sales – Strategic Accounts – EFLV India – Tata Communications Limited
- Srinivasa Raghavan, Director, Product Management – Site24X7
- Mohan Bhat, MD & Co-founder – Accops
- Mahesh Ramamoorthy, CIO – Yes Bank
- Amit Saxena, CTO – RBI, Innovation Hub
- Prashant Thakkar, CTO & Head of Strategy – LIC Mutual Fund Asset Management
- Nandkishore Purohit, Chief Digital and Technology Officer – IIFL Securities
- Pinak Chakraborthy, CIO – Airtel Payment Bank
- Karthikeyan Krishnaswamy, Co-founder & CTO – KreditBee
- Navaneethan M, SVP, CISO & Head of IT – Groww
- Naseem Halder, CISO – Acko
- Dheepak Rajoo, SVP, Digital Banking Technology, PMO, HR Technology, IT Governance – RBL Bank
- Prasanna Lohar, Chief Innovation Officer – DCB Bank
and many more…
The awards ceremony segment of this event, the Big BFSI Awards, will feature an awards ceremony announcing the winners of the Top 100 Leaders in India for their technology leadership, strategic influence and significant contribution towards delivering excellence and innovation within the BFSI domain.
Partners at the Big BFSI Future Tech Show & Awards include:
Supporting Partner – NITI Aayog
Gold partners – Web Werks and Iron Mountain, Haptik Technologies Limited, Solace
Award Partner – Yubi
Silver partners – Denodo, Accops, Tata Tele Business Services and Site 24X7
Bronze partners – NeoSOFT Technologies, Dista, ManageEngine and Kaleyra
While speaking about the event, CEO of Trescon, Mithun Shetty said: “After nine successful editions, we are excited to bring yet another Big BFSI Show & Awards, which is bringing together pre-qualified leaders, marketers, and experts under one roof to provide the attendees with actionable insights for their business strategy through a mix of informative sessions, keynotes, case studies, fireside chats, one-on-one sessions and panel discussions.” He further added: “The show will revolutionise the future of banking, innovation and technology, and everything will be in one distinct landscape where trust is the only thing you have to sell in banking and finance.”
Visit the official event website to claim your complimentary pass to the Big BFSI Future Tech Show & Awards 2022 event.