50% off 12-month subscriptions + WIN a luxury safari competition
Simply purchase a 12-month print subscription to The CEO Magazine ANZ and tell us in 25 words or less “why you want to escape to South Africa”*.
Click here to subscribe and use promo code SAFARI for 50% off (save $119.70). There is a field for your 25 word entry at the bottom of the subscription form.
*This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on a combination of literary and creative merit and originality. Competition commences 16.06.16 at 00:01am AEST and closes on 31.08.16 at 23:59 AEST. Entries will be judged on 01.09.16 and the winner will be notified on 02.09.16. Full competition terms and conditions are outlined below.
Four nights for two people at Virgin Limited Edition’s Ulusaba — Sir Richard Branson’s Private Game Reserve located in Sabi Sand, South Africa — including:
- Luxury accommodation: A safari lodge with unforgettable views
- Superb food and beverages: Top quality wine list and fine champagne
- Spectacular safaris: Twice daily game drives and a daily safari walk
- Return airfares for two: Sydney to Kruger via Johannesburg
The CEO Magazine Australia and New Zealand – July and August issue competition 2016
1. Conditions: Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Eligibility: Entry is open to all Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Validity: The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Duration: The CEO Magazine Australia and New Zealand July and August issue competition commences on Thursday 16 June 2016 at 00:01am AEST and closes on Wednesday 31 August 2016 at 11:59pm AEST. The entries will be judged and winner selected at The CEO Magazine head office (Level 1, 7 Grosvenor Place, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia) on Thursday 1 September 2016 commencing at 11:30am.
5. Entry: To enter, entrants must purchase a 12-month subscription to The CEO Magazine Australia via theceomagazine.com and answer the question at the bottom of the subscription purchase form: tell us in 25 words or less “why you want to escape to South Africa”.
6. Entries: Multiple entries are permitted, with a separate purchase and different answer required for each entry. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted for any purposes at its discretion, including for any future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
7. Judging: This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Each entry will be individually judged based on a combination of literary and creative merit and originality. The promotion will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
8. Winner: The winner is the individual with the best valid answer, as determined by the judges, and they will be notified on Friday 2 September 2016 using contact details provided on the purchase form.
9. Runner-up: If the Promoter has made every effort to contact the winner with the information they provided and the Promoter is unable to reach the winner by Friday 30 September, the prize will be awarded to the next best valid entry as determined by the judges.
10. Prize: The total prize pool for this competition is valued approximately $15,000 and is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize includes:
- Flights: Two return economy airfares from Sydney to Johannesburg and two return economy airfares from Johannesburg to Kruger with Qantas or South-Africa Airways valid for travel until 30.11.2017. Blackout dates include 10.12.16-16.01.17 and 13.04.17-18.04.17. Flights will be booked through The Africa Safari Co (Office 1, Commercial Suites, 273 Fowler Road, Illawong NSW 2234, Australia) and is subject to availability determined by this provider.
- Accommodation: Four nights twin share accommodation at Virgin Limited Edition’s Ulusaba safari lodge in South Africa valid until 31.08.17. Accommodation will be booked through Virgin Limited Edition (The Metro Building, 1 Butterwick, London W6 8DL, United Kingdom) and is subject to availability determined by this provider.
11. Indemnity: As a condition upon accepting any prize, an entrant understands that they may be required to sign additional legal documentation as deemed necessary by the Promoter or a third party in their absolute discretion, including, but not limited to, a legal release and indemnity form.
12. Termination: If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to:
- disqualify any entrant; and/or
- to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
13. Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and/or
- use of the prize.
14. Information: The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Unless otherwise advised, the Promoter may also use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
15. Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions and the Competition are subject to the laws applicable in New South Wales, Australia (including Federal and State legislation) and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and courts of Australian Federal Jurisdiction.
16. Promoter: The Promoter is Bean Media Group Pty Ltd of Level 1, 7 Grosvenor Place, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia. Phone: +61 2 8925 7400. ABN 28 126 697 747.