WIN a double pass to The Mercy
Win a double pass to The Mercy
We’ve got 10 double passes to give away to lucky readers. To enter, head to our Instagram or Facebook page:
1. Follow @theceomagazineau on Instagram or The CEO Magazine – Australia on Facebook
2. Like the competition social post; and
3. In the comments, tell us – in 25 words or less – who you would sail away with and why?
The ten best responses will win a double pass to see The Mercy starring Academy Award® winner Colin Firth and Academy Award® winner Rachel Weisz. Transportation and accommodations are the responsibility of the winner. Open to Australian residents only. Contest closes 2 March 2018.
The CEO Magazine Australia – Win a double pass to The Mercy
1. Conditions: Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Eligibility: Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Validity: The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Duration: The CEO Magazine Australia win a double pass to The Mercy competition commences on Friday 23rd March 00:01am AEST and closes on Friday 2nd March at 11:59pm AEST. The entries will be judged and winner selected at The CEO Magazine head office (Level 1, 7 Grosvenor Place, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia) on Monday 5th February 2018 commencing at 10:00am.
5. Entry: To enter, entrants must:
- Follow @theceomagazineau on Instagram or The CEO Magazine – Australia on Facebook
- Like the social post
- In the social post comments, tell us – in 25 words or less – who you would want to sail away with and why?
6. Entries: Multiple entries are not permitted. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted for any purposes at its discretion, including for any future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
7. Judging: This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Each entry will be individually judged based on a combination of literary and creative merit and originality. The promotion will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
8. Winners: The winners are the individual with the best valid answer, as determined by the judges, and they will be notified on Monday 5th March 2018 using the social platform.
9. Runner-up: If the Promoter has made every effort to contact the winner with the information they provided and the Promoter is unable to reach the winner by Tuesday 6th March 2018, the prize will be awarded to the next best valid entry as determined by the judges.
10. Prize: The total prize pool for this competition is valued at approximately $44 (AUD) each and is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize includes:
a) Double pass to The Mercy
b) Double pass delivery: To the winner’s address in Australia.
11. Indemnity:As a condition upon accepting any prize, an entrant understands that they may be required to sign additional legal documentation as deemed necessary by the Promoter or a third party in their absolute discretion, including, but not limited to, a legal release and indemnity form.
12. Termination: If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to:
a) disqualify any entrant; and/or
b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
13. Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and/or
f) use of the prize.
14. Information: The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Unless otherwise advised, the Promoter may also use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
15. Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions and the Competition are subject to the laws applicable in New South Wales, Australia (including Federal and State legislation) and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and courts of Australian Federal Jurisdiction.
16. Promoter: The Promoter is Bean Media Group Pty Ltd of Level 1, 7 Grosvenor Place, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia. Phone: +61 2 8925 7400. ABN 28 126 697 747.