Looking to advance your magazine or media career?
The CEO Magazine was established to simplify life for high-level executives and inspire them to achieve greater things. We believe that achieving this vision takes more than hard work, it takes the right people to make it happen.
Here are a few reasons why we love working at The CEO Magazine and think you will too:
- We are high achievers, who work tirelessly to secure the best features, advertisers, contributors, and technology for our magazine
- Our readers are made up of global leaders and executives, which means we often get to rub shoulders with these inspiring people to discuss strategy, innovation, and the business landscape
- After two years of consecutive service, we are rewarded with five weeks of annual leave instead of four
- We have amazing incentives to reward our hard-working sales team, with generous commission structures as well as bonus incentives like vouchers, gifts, and holidays
- Our people are so great that we even like to mingle outside of work hours! Our social club makes sure there’s always an exciting event just around the corner
- We love bonding over food, so don’t be surprised if we head off to the local pub for an impromptu lunch every now and again
- We believe our greatest asset is our people, which is why we receive ongoing training and mentoring to help us continually learn and grow
Interested in joining the team? Check out the positions below to see if there’s one that suits your skills and experience.
Digital Marketing Assistant
We are seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Assistant to join our growing team in this newly created entry-level role. Assisting our Digital Marketing Manager and Head of Digital on the whole marketing mix of The CEO Magazine, this is an extremely exciting opportunity for the right person. Tasks include: coordinating the development, design and delivery of all elements of digital campaigns (EDMs, social content, website contents, and more); uploading content to various digital platforms including WordPress, social media and digital apps; helping manage company social media channels; and liaising with the Digital and Marketing teams for projects. If this sounds like an exciting challenge that you can rise to, we want to hear from you.
This position is suitable for a recent marketing/communications graduate with up to 1-2 years’ experience. You will be a quick learner, listen to feedback, have a positive attitude, and love the digital marketing space.
We also ask that you have:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or similar discipline
- Excellent verbal, writing and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to show initiative and take ownership
- Experience with systems such as WordPress and Hootsuite advantageous, but not mandatory
- Experience with social media management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Great organisational skills and ability to manage time well
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team to meet deadlines
This full-time role is based in our Brookvale office in Sydney. The hours are 8am to 4.30pm to keep your work and home life balanced. We offer a fantastic, fun working environment and great perks (like our annual company trip to places like Mexico!), and excellent career progression in a fast-growing company (with global opportunities).
Please attach your CV and cover letter when submitting your application.
Only apply if you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident. No recruitment agencies please.