Sponsored by Maserati, The CEO of the Year is the major award of the 2016 Executive of the Year Awards. To be eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be able to demonstrate excellence in their role as a CEO.
- Be employed in a full-time position for a private, public, not-for-profit, or government organisation in Australia that reaches an annual turnover of $10 m+.
- Be available to attend the awards from 6 to 11 pm on Thursday 24 November 2016 at Four Points by Sheraton, Darling Harbour, Sydney.
- Also apply for an industry award.
Answering four equally weighted questions that refer to achievements in the last 12 months, including the two following questions:
- What were your key objectives and how have you achieved them?
- Why should you win this award?
CEO of the Year – Finalists
Adrian Di Marco
CEO and Founder
Never give in. Especially when you are innovating, don’t expect to get things right the first time. Keep going until you break through.
We have used technology to empower consumers to make the right choice. I think that part of my role as CEO, and that of my senior managers, is to clear the paths for others to run.
Group CEO Australasia
M&C Saatchi Group
We’ve moved beyond ‘traditional advertising’ ideas into new capabilities and products for our clients. These accolades are reflective of our brilliant team.
Atomic 212° Group
The secret to getting ahead? Discipline.
Managing Director and CEO
Passionate, energetic & enthusiastic staff are the key to driving success at Orora Limited.
Leo Burnett Sydney
‘Everything you want is on the other side of fear’. This is my mantra.
The secret to getting ahead: You have one mouth and two ears, use them in the correct proportion.
More than 6,500 people choose to work for Mercy Health, who each day give their all-encompassing support to our mission, vision and values.