To be eligible for the CIO of the Year award, applicants should:
- Be able to demonstrate excellence in their role as a CIO or CTO.
- Be employed in a full-time senior position for a private, public, not-for-profit, or government organisation in Australia that reaches an annual turnover of $10 m+.
- Be available to attend the awards from 6 to 11 pm on Thursday 24 November 2016 at Four Points by Sheraton, Darling Harbour, Sydney.
Applicants were required
- What were your key objectives and how have you achieved them?
- Why should you win this award?
CIO of the Year – Finalists
The Good Guys
Through a carefully managed hybrid approach to vendor management, The Good Guys has been able to successfully deliver major IT transformation projects in rapid time and very cost effectively.
Chief Technical Advisor
I am a passionate and energetic CTO and I believe it is this passion and drive that has contributed to MYOB taking top place in innovative awards across the country.
ASX (Australian Securities Exchange)
I thrive off challenge and change; I live to retire legacy applications & overhaul organisational behaviours & cultures.
William Daniel Confalonieri
Chief Digital Officer, CIO and Vice President
In times of digital disruption, to focus on innovative applications of technology is not enough.