There’s no bigger rival than yourself. It’s a saying often thrown around in business circles, but now that same idea has been applied to one of the most unlikely concepts – an ultra-exclusive program designed to turn amateur Ferrari owners into bona fide race car drivers with the potential to take on some of the world’s best.
The Australasian leg of the 2020 Passione Ferrari Club Challenge will grant Ferrari 458 Challenge and 488 Challenge owners the rare opportunity to realise the full potential of their driving capabilities in a special program inspired by the pro-level Ferrari Challenge Series. More than just giving owners the chance to enjoy the sights and sounds of their Ferrari at 300km/h, the program will also act as a launching pad for those who are keen to take their driving prowess to the next level.
Needless to say, the Passione Ferrari Club Challenge program is designed for the most spirited Ferrari driver with a curiosity in seeing how they stack up against the professionals.
The Australasia leg offers 20 members the chance to learn on five of the best and most technical circuits in the region:
● Sydney Motor Sport Park, Sydney
● The Bend Motorsport Park, Adelaide
● Barbagallo Raceway, Perth
● Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, Melbourne
● Hampton Downs Motorsport Park, New Zealand
Track exclusivity doesn’t end there though, with the members-only experience overseen by Ferrari instructors across the five official mentoring track days. Drivers will learn the finer skills of racing in a safe and nurturing environment where they are pitched against the clock and themselves as opposed to other competitors.
Ferrari instructors will train each club member at their own pace within the generous six hours of track time per event. As a driver gradually improves, their skill level could reach a point where they’re able to participate in the Ferrari Challenge Asia Pacific, Europe or US regions.
This program essentially brings a whole new meaning to the concept of being a Ferrari owner/racer.
Off track, members, friends and family will also have access to premium trackside hospitality. Each member will receive an official Ferrari personalised race suit, boots, gloves, helmet, fireproof underwear and HANS device for safety.
Those keen will need to organise maintenance and preparation of their vehicles through their official Ferrari dealership prior, during and after each track event.
The Ferrari Club Challenge Australasia membership includes:
● Membership to this exclusive club
● Access to the paddock
● Free laps for the entire day (up to six hours)
● Tutoring session with a professional Ferrari instructor
● Driving analysis with a Ferrari instructor and engineer
● An elegant and comfortable Ferrari Club Challenge hospitality lounge
● Open bar and lunch managed by an exclusive Italian caterer
● Ferrari Club Challenge customised race equipment inclusive of personalised race suit, boots, gloves, helmet, fireproof underwear and HANS device
● Concierge service on site
Ferrari Club Challenge Australasia membership pricing
● Club Challenge Membership (valid for one owner) A$7,500 + GST
● Seasonal Package 5 Circuits (valid for one driver + one non-driving companion) A$60,000 + GST
Personal travel, car logistics, parts and technical support are not included within the membership and season package. There will be light technical support on the day and your Ferrari official customised Club Challenge race equipment, however, this excludes transportation, which can be arranged on behalf of each Club Member.
Only the Ferrari 488 Challenge and 458 Challenge are eligible to compete after a safety inspection from the official dealer network.
For more information visit Passione Ferrari Club Challenge.